Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanks

Been away for a while, busy with my trip to Brunei and bringing friends around in Kota Kinabalu. Gonna update that later.

This is like a typical reader-less blog's blog entries, too common too boring ugh, but I have not much of idea what and how to sort out and i guess i am too lazy to. Just feel like writing a let-it-be entry hm.

What am I saying here and what am I gonna say here.

Um,

To begin with, I received a video wishing me happy 21st birthday from my lovely Melbourne friends. A million thanks for their effort. It makes me laugh so badly till my stomach ache everytime I saw it. I don't know how many more videos will I get in my life, but the chances are rare, so thanks, I am so gonna keep this forever. Guys, you make my day.

A picture to end the post. Some spring cleanning that I've been doing and here are my plush sayangsssss under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment