Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Digging thru the old stuff and LOOK!how cute is the registration tag!

Howdy guys.

Was tidying and updating my photo album.

but you know, tidying album wasn't any fun if you doesn't flick through and look through them, er like this is the main purpose of keeping albums, no? although I am quite sure that makes you took 5000 times longer time to straighten out your album haha.

It worth it I guess, looking at what I found.

Look at the car plate, isnt that hilarious?
Look at the license plate, isn't that hilarious?

0RLALA!!

But i was thinking how possible it is to have a registration tag start with '0'(zero), and no other number else. Tell me, how is this possible.

But hey don't you ever doubt the originality of the photo!!! Yours truly took it somewhere in ChinaTown (Little Bourke st.), Melbourne, around half a year ago.


Look at the car plate, isnt that hilarious?

I thought this is CUTER. Mr, I LOVE your registration tag, and I would pay ________________ (please fill in the blank as you wish, mr owner) for it. take me seriosuly wtf.

Btw, yours truly took this as well. Taken at almost the same time as the ORLALA one and they were short distance away. How lovely. (right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment