Friday, January 8, 2010

My to-do list 1: frequent swimming


It has been a while since the last update, I was just a bit restless. I mean my mind, 'cause exercising (CONSTANTLY) is still in my 'TO-DO LIST'.

Trying to keep myself swimming 2-3 times per week, and it was tolerable enjoyable so far ( 2 weeks almost). But seriously it was my favourite exercise slash past time (besides shopping and food meeting) at the moment, I enjoy every moment of peaceful morning under the blue chlorine water, it puts my mind at ease. With every movement it gives you a dash, and i love the simple fact that the effort you give in, is directly proportional to the distance you made (so undienably science background ugh, but i no longer remember what's the formula to calculate momentum from velocity). Simple and fair.

But I am so afraid of getting too tan. (asian huh? hah.) Any recommendation of good sunscreen or something, girl friends? Indoor swimming pool is not available in here fyi, the sea, ships, trees and blue sky here are too awesome to be out of eye sight blocked by walls decorated with schools of merry-looking dolphins leaping painting( i love dolphins but their appearance in paintings are exploited) when you thrust.

That's it atm and next update would be soon. I am trying to blog more while I am free, for writing is better than er, facebooking, at least slightly, no?

p/s this is not a new year resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment