Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reasoning with jogging


You wouldn't believe that I went jogging today!! Freaking cold but yeah, people, I DID IT!

I was always thinking to go jogging someday... Never been jogging since the beginning of this year, like March/ April. Been procastinating, as usual.

It is worst during winter time...

Angel: You should go have a nice jog today.
Demon: Can't you see it, it's gonna rain real soon!! See, the dark cloud over there, over there... (pointing to somewhere several thousands kilometers away)

Angel: Time for a jog, it's sunny today!
Demon: Oh mann, but it's so cold out there.

Angel: It's 20C and perfectly sunny today! I'd bet you have no reason to not to jog today.
Demon: Oh I am tired... I slept at 3am yesterday... Ooops, it's TODAY practically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so why am I motivated today?

Reason 1: Mummy is coming, I don't think she wants to see me in this big fat shape. Muscle is always better than fat, isn't it? The fact that I can actually makes my fat looks more less like themselves but more like muscle in 3 days (if I jog for around an hour per day for 3 consecutive day <-- yeah i did it before) is giving me hopes to not dissapoint my mom. And MYSELF.

Reason 2: I am procastinating. Procastination for doing assignment wins over the procastination for jogging. (yay) Everything just appears to be so much more very super duper ultra interesting when it comes to time to deal with assignment. (don't you think so?) kay kay, what happened was i went round the uni for the 'spot the ruin' assignment (it's a nickname by the way, it sounds more fun this way, isn't it? Although it's not at all. ), and just feel like jogging after that. Odd, isn't it? Probably some abnormal hormonal change today. (I want this hormone to be excreted EVERYDAY! Who cares if it's abnormal!)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But you know what, I think what's the bigger problem now is my supper addiction. It's ridiculous. I hope there is some PERMANENT hormonal change happens one day, so I will no longer be craving for late dinner/supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment