Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Sister's Keeper


Just watched 'My Sister's Keeper'... I couldn't say it's the best movie I have ever watched or something like that but it's definitely emotion provoking, especially those stupid tears that wouldn't stop rolling down. Stupid.

Not gonna talk about the story and plot, for the sake of you to enjoy the movie =) haha.. keep mysterious.

But I found a funny thing with the movie's cast credit, How can Abigail's name on top of the poster beside Cameron while Sofia's at the bottom printed with minimum opacity (not enough ink? ) ? I am quite sure that Sofia as Kate appeared more than Abigail in the movie.... <-- I don't mean I hate or dislike Abigail, she is lovely!!! I actually like her =) I just don't understand how they do the poster and credits...

But yeah, great movie. Just make sure you use waterproof mascara if you do makeup =)

No comments:

Post a Comment