Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Archi talk.

Why did I choose to do architecture in the first place.

why why why.

and i wonder what would I be doing instead if this stupid decision wasnt made.

I didn't choose architecture because it starts with 'A' and thus in the first page of the 'course selection' booklet.

I know I am a bad reader, but Seriously I didn't do that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Architecture.

It attracted me and never cease to attract me. I loved architecture, and still love architecture.

It is just that, sometimes... I realised I didn't love architecture that much that I am prepare and willing to devote my life to it. That doesn't feel right.

Someone told me that s/he envy those that is willing to and are able to dedicate to architecture, even as young as a student.

I told him/ her that I don't, despite the fact that I envy people quite a lot ( and i do mean 'envy' and not similar negative substitute). I just don't see the meaning of this whole lifelessness and stuff, like how you treat your an hour nap as a precious god gifted break that you deserve after staying up for three thousand hours, or a peek on an episode of desperate housewife as the best entertainment ever after spending a week with yellow trace and no other thing.

And that people just have to have something else that they are passionate about.

even if it's dotA.


This is just plain emo crap.

and so, dear archies, no offence if you love your assignments.

1 comment: