Thursday, May 27, 2010

I promised this will be the LAST POST of archi crap

Tomorrow is gonna be the last day of the semester.

Can't believe time flew that fast, just THAT fast, you know. A moment ago it was just the beginning of the sem, and seriously are you kidding, i SURVIVED* thru the sem?

* NOTE: I am not too sure if I SURVIVED the sem, 'cause its clear that I haven't get graded for stuff, and final submission and exam are still ahead of me. but oh well, if you know how an architecture student semester is like, you would probably think SURVIVED is the word.


As you might realised what I wrote in the past few post, I am at the stage of 'where am i heading to in my life?' .

Mid life crisis.

I am 21.

Seriously.

Lets hope finger cross, 21 is not my mid life.

Btw, I realised architect sorta have shorter life span that others do. But well, they might already make every second worth it by staying up thru the night. They doubled their time spent with the life span given.

You might not get it. Lemme explain in simple math.

Ok. Let say this architect A and this clerk B both died at year 40 ( how sad ). Architect A actually use more of his time span than clerk B. So how this works is that:

Clerk B used life time = 40 (yr) x 365 (day) x 16 (active hr per day)= 262800 hrs
architect A used life time = 40(yr) x 365 (day) x 24 (active hr per day)= 350400 hrs

You see how the math works.



Ok enough crap. Thats totally irrelevant to what I was about to say when I start typing in this littlw column.


The fact that i just kinda got done with my final presentation makes me a little crazy. I am not used to have that much capacity in my mind.

Have been thinking bout the life direction stuff as I mentioned a hundred thousands word before . You might think its a little early to think about this, I am still a third year.

Well, it might not be an urgent to solve. It is just that, the thinking and FACT that i mighn't have been improving much or if there is any, from the day i stepped into the uni, is a little frustating and upsetting. Uni is making me stupid (I am seeking for agreement and support for the last sentence, please =)). What have I been doing in uni all these years. All nighters and essays and partying .?

Oh well, but you know what, when i was talking to a friend of mine about how impassionate i am about all this architecture crap, I realised i cannot picture myself in the future other than being an architect. So i guess I am still in afterall. =) POSITVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment