Saturday, November 14, 2009

You won't beveavit

reads: "YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!"

This is gonna be a quick update. 'Cause? It's over my dinner, I am busy munching at the same time k? Lower your expectation, I am MULTI-TASKING! wt (<-- this blog is suitable for reader under 18, thanks).

SO what is so unbeveable? Tooo lazy too slacking and way tooo much series occupying my exam life. If i am to make a pie-chart for use of time, it should be somewhere near this :


Your mind reads: 'that's a pig lifestyle...'

I know.

But but but, slacking and procastination does do me a little bit of goodness.

I went jogging, an hour, unbeveable! 'cause that never happens for around a semester already.

And I cook better much better food =) what I have on hand is TIME. Wt_.

That's it at this suppose-to-be-busy moment.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment