Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who says Vista is dumb?


It is not 'dumb', nor it deserved to be 'dumped',
it is 'dumbledore'...
=.="

I know... But isn't this pretty rhythmic, I thought it's fun =)

Anyway, I've got a happy starter for today!! I finally managed to open the stupid hidden photo files in my memory stick!!!!! Like FINALLY!! Been trying and trying and trying for the past few months , using different route to reach the memory cards, some suggesting 'exploring' instead of 'open' the memory sticks. copying the memory sticks to desktop, try different card readers, different computer Et Cetera Et Cetera, BUT non of them works....

Okay after all this crap, you might be wondering how this works actually? c'mon, stop beating round the bush!! I don't have much time!! ... er, sorry i do, i am in the beginning of SWOT Vac, which means i still have plenty of time.

Stop bull-shitting ( i think i wrote too much essay). The thing with Vista is it has got a little 'search' box on the right top of the windows, which i think is custom-made for people like me, this kind of forgetful but have violent amount of files (useful or useless) computer user. This 'search' box is like the tag on a box, you are able to know what's 'hidden' inside without digging and flipping the whole box, save the hassle, save your time. Hm, I start to think that you probably wouldn't be able to understand this if you have no experience in moving. But you are certainly nodding like mad if you do have. Hahas. (oh man, i am so off-the-topic) ... So what i did was typing a 'd' in the box and all of my 'dsc' files came out ( i was using sony, so my photos have 'DSC+serial number' file name!)!!!! Seriously, it has ALL came out!!!! ALL!!!!

...Now copying the files to hardisk, transferring...

Yes, I am so in love with Vista now.
And I think I am smart somehow. <--kidding, not funny meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment