Friday, July 30, 2010

'wasting time'

Found some interesting people who kept whining that they wasted lotsa time and how regretful they are.

You know, it's ok. It's really ok. I like 'wasting time' too, if that's how you call it. But 'wasting time' makes me happy and contended sometimes. No guilt. And it's not like time that are not invested in assignments or jobs should all be categorised as 'wasted'. I might be too young to say this, but i think there are more important things to do, more things that worth your time to be 'wasted' on, than assignments from your ABPL38912743158975 tutor and jobs in a cafe at some alley.

I am the kind of person who is willing to wake up earlier just so that i have more time to 'waste'. Like NOW.

Yeah I like wasting time and I am pround of it.
narcisist much huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment