Saturday, September 12, 2009

Parallel

First of all, I really shouldn't be here... I have got heaps of freakin assignments due Monday! Yes, forget about the weekend. I am going to give you a sleepy face if you ask me 'How was your weekend?' when you see me on Monday.

.... i don't have much time, stop beating around the bushes....

Kay, so I realised there are still lots of things aren't parallel to my will. I knew that, but I just didn't know how much are they and how important are they, those that I can't control. Dissapointment, seriously.

May be I should pursue, may be I should argue...I can pursue, and I can argue.
But I care too much, till I think I don't have the gut to do so.

I start to doubt if I really have a rational brain that I thought I have.

Well, that was negative, kinda.

Thinking positively, there are still lots of things that I have, that I own... and they are probably dream of some others...

Should stop here.
And I should start typing in my Microsoft word file titled 'essay outline' instead.


Tomorrow is a better tomorrow. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. MOOON!!..go back to work!!..haha..jk jk..but but i get what u mean..wel, anyway, got anything that trouble u, u always got my bck..yeaa!! :D

    ReplyDelete