Saturday, July 25, 2009

I heart KokoBlack!!


And I am eating KokoBlack!! At home... Yum yumm... thanks to EeLeen's family!!!

Yumm Yumm...

I am eating<-- Cappucino truffle now !!

With heater ON, Tee-Vee ON, me 'leg-swinging' and blogging~

Warning: Don't be jealous...!! XP
----------------------------------------------------------------------


But I think the future-me gonna get so jealous with the current-me!! When all the assignments stack up there waiting for me, I am so going to miss this moment~




Oh, I remember these are awesome too~



Walnut, Strawberry, classic truffle, and 44Milk-74Dark!!! I miss you guys!! YummYumm...

They are all different, but ONE thing in common -- FAT!!

*guilty*

Still, love you muaks hahaha =) who cares waht kcal and kJ are when in front of you is CHOCOLATES!!

Oh not forgetting this Belgium Spoil!!! My staple in KokoBlack!!





************************************************************************************

In case you guys haven't know, I am a full-time Chocoholic!!! So more chocolate entry coming soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment